November 25, 2013

A Mini for Momma

Bling and Flowers: Recollections
Hi readers! Today I wanted to share a mini album project I made recently. My friend Camilla wanted to surprise her mother with something different for her birthday and asked me to put one together. Camilla's mom loves pastel colors, so I was able to pull lots of oldies but goodies from my stash. Anna Griffin, K and Company, and Chatterbox to name a few. Here's a closer look at the pages:

Love the glittery accents in the paper

Dies: Spellbinders, Bling: Want2Scrap, Flower: Unknown, from stash



Punch: Martha Stewart
The left page has a pull out pocket, and the butterflies were stamped with clear embossing powder on the right one. I love flips and pockets on a mini, and couldn't resist putting one on here! Check it out:

Butterfly stamps: Hero Arts
Finally, I covered the last two pages with the Chatterbox papers I mentioned earlier, complete with something written especially from the birthday girl from her daughter.


I really enjoyed making this mini! As I make more, I realize they really are just as fun as the "big boys" and come together a lot faster! Well, that's all I have for today! Thanks for stopping by! 

Take care...And That's All She Wrote!

6 comments: